Be prepared to feel like you’re at home.
Bring these things with you to our treatment center:
- Two weeks of comfortable clothing and walking shoes(including a Jacket, sweatshirt, or warm sweater and Gym clothes/shoes) you are allowed free time, you may be able to use it for exercise (Washer and dryer onsite)
- Health Insurance card and Driver’s license or ID card
- Personal toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion, sunscreen etc. All items must be alcohol and propellant-free (pump-style only). Don’t worry about towels we provide them for you.
- Approved prescription medications (30- Day Supply)
- Cash and/or debit card to have during your stay for “extras” and the store run. We recommend no more than $100.00 in small denominations. If you request, we can keep your spending cash locked in the company safe.
- Laptops and cell phones are allowed
DO NOT BRING
- Any prescription medications not pre-approved
- Over the counter medications unless approved
- Alcohol based mouthwash, or any items that contain alcohol
- Inappropriate clothing. (Example revealing clothes, t-shirts with drug alcohol related logos, bandanas, etc.)
- Anything that would be considered contraband
- Any pornographic material
- Drugs and/or alcohol.
Please note that all medication will be locked up in the safe and dispensed by the staff.
Turning Point is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Mission Viejo Executive Recovery Home
State License Number #300346BP